Part Two : 2009/2010

Click for Part One.

A place where I post up finds I deem interesting, rant and what not.

Hit me up via. tumblr / facebook

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Clean Slate,

In order to remove the negativity from my life.
i must first remove all negative influences in my life.
hence relieving me of this stress - The stress of being weighed down by stupid people.
Stupid & inconsiderate people. And my own obsessive conscience.
But that wouldn't be any good either.
I need a balance of both good and bad.
I know I'm not the first to want to escape reality and for once just live in my fantasy..
But I could just very well find fantasy within my life and live freely.
I'm just impatient. I'm young, I must be diligent, but I just need to let all this out so that I don't lose control on the wrong 'thing'.

But I guess this is just a test, you know as they say 'Life's a teacher, You're gonna get tested'

Gosh I hate to be so self absorbed. But I guess this is what blogging is about,
writing about what you feel, who you are at the moment, what You need to release.
Well that's what I'm on here for anyway.
I've become too lazy to hold pen to paper and write in my diary.
I traded it in for this investment - blogging.

TA-DA.


1 comment: