Part Two : 2009/2010
Click for Part One.
A place where I post up finds I deem interesting, rant and what not.
Hit me up via. tumblr / facebook
Click for Part One.
A place where I post up finds I deem interesting, rant and what not.
Hit me up via. tumblr / facebook
Monday, January 11, 2010
Poppycock! I haven't posted a blog in a while. And I feel a little rusty, and short of words and directionless as where to start! I have nothing to write, and I fear it not a good idea to write based upon real life personal experiences, (I prefer rather to write poetry, providing I have something abstract or valid I wish to preserve on ze internet) Though I do not object to any endorsement of others posting such reflections. Anyways, in continuation to a previous post about my messy ass room - it is now clean and has been for a 'while' now lol. To be frank (and hopefully not contradicting myself) Life is good, I have so much free time, much time to use productively, time to sort things out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
cute blog :) happy new year to you :)
ReplyDelete