Part Two : 2009/2010

Click for Part One.

A place where I post up finds I deem interesting, rant and what not.

Hit me up via. tumblr / facebook

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Spiffy and Just the way I like it.



Yes, Spiffy is the word. And its because of recent indulgences I've had the pleasure to encounter. Like on Tuesday when I rode my bike from my house to Claire's which is approximately 7km - a new feat for me and the most exercise I'd been subject to since holidays began. Good for me. Oh not to mention it was in 30 degree heat and had to go through alot of construction. It paid off in the end, because afterward we took a dip in the pool (Ah yes), It was a good chance for her and I to spend time and catch up on things. The next day took a bus - train - then tram to St Kilda beach. This was where the real things were at my gawd. 39 degree heat was the shiznit and the beach was mosdef the place to be! And Today it rained. (Muggy yet delightful I'll add). I went with my sister to centerlink, then got home and ate mie goreng watched some Degrassi Junior High, then helped my sister with choosing an outfit and role play for her upcoming job interview. After that I started on my latest project - re-arranging my room. I can't wait to be done!


XX


back to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment